CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Snow Day

Every year we are allotted 5 snow days before we have to start making them up.  This year we have had only one day for snow in December.  It's been a tough school year for all of us and a snow day would  be a guilt free way to feel detached from all of the competitive demands of a school day.  Sort of like a skier who has been skiing down moguls all day and needs to take a rest and gets a break when the chair lift experiences technical difficulties and the resort needs to close for the day.  We got one snow day on Tuesday.  When we went back on Wednesday, my staff seemed out of sorts complaining one snow day just didn't seem long enough.   So Wednesday night as I was hunkered down on my laptop in the family room with a blazing fire thriving I noted an abundance of snowflakes falling outside.  At that same time I saw the quote below on Pinterest!! So I started to pray, and pray some more.  We got another snow day Thursday!! God answers prayers.  



1 comments:

Unknown

Every profession and job needs a break now and then. The unexpected are the best.

Post a Comment