CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day Celebration

There is such an energy to this day which motivates people to find their own way of celebrating the Fourth of July.  That extra day off of work spells for most people P-L-A-Y.   In my family that is EXACTLY what we do lakeside style.  We began our day as a family at the 4th of July parade in town and then caravaned out to my parents house at the lake for summer holiday food and fun.  Here are just a couple of pics from the day!

This is the  beginning of the parade with authentic Revolutionary costumes.

Three generations picture from left to right my  two sisters, Lou and Linda, my niece Lauren, my mom and me.


Family fun times on the wave runners with my future nephew to be (hint, hint),  Jimmy and my other nephew Darren.
We all worked up a mighty appetite with Mr. Sunshine backing us up all the way.  We ate like kings with pasta salads, watermelon chicken and shrimp on the grill.  Yummy! Hope your Fourth was as memorable as ours!


0 comments:

Post a Comment