CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Tech Tip

       I'm working on a framework for my blog.  I think as a teacher we have addictions to having routine schedules that drive our curriculum and planning our days.  That same addiction has carried over to my blog.  I have "Prospecting Saturdays". Now I have Tuesday Tech Tip.  As I am on "summer hours" I can further develop each of the days of the week with a routine blog post that you as a reader can count on as well.
     Here's the new tech equipment that our school bought this year that I'm uber excited about using not only for my kids but for myself.  The new Ipads.   I'm a fan of Apple products.  The hubster and I bit the bullet this year and crossed over from our stupid phones to a smart phone and we're amazed how much we love them! So imagine my excitement when I turned on the Ipad screen and it was the same as my Iphone minus all my apps!!


It took me awhile to figure out how to get my own itunes account loaded on so I can explore the app store for educational tools.  I'm going to add every Tuesday some of the apps I find that would be useful and worthwhile for classroom use! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment