CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tech Tuesday

For years my boys wanted to buy me a Kindle.  I resisted.  I love the feel of a book in my hand and the ability to go back and look up or reread some snipit I want to remember.  But as I was packing many books up for a garage sale this spring I decided that maybe I should investigate the Kindle again.  I found in my research that it is capable of doing text to speech so I could actually listent to a book while I was driving.  I looked on Amazon and found the books on Kindle to be cheaper another bonus!  The slim e-reader can easily fit in most of my purses. I finally relented and actually asked my boys for a Kindle for Mother's Day.  I love it!  We recently went on a trip and I downloaded 3 books.  This option is so much more convenient than carrying 3 books.  I was able to read all three and when my eyes got a little tired switched to text to speech and listened away. 










Another cool feature is that you can adjust the font larger for easier reading. If you are thinking about a Kindle I urge you to get one if you're an avid reader like me.  It is well worth the money


0 comments:

Post a Comment