CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Glittery Spider Web

My grade level has been assigned to decorate our school showcase for the month of October.  Really, what a perfect month to blend some educational books with Halloween decor!  I spotted this glittery spider web idea on Censational Girl's blog this month. She made these webs to showcase her bookshelves.  They were super easy to make.  You need 3 things -wax paper, craft glue and black glitter.   I got the Martha Stewart glue and black glitter from Michael's.  I drew the pattern on wax paper with glue.  Sprinkle with black glitter.  Shake off excess.  I didn't have an exacto knife to cut out excess wax paper so I used a pair of super sharp and narrow nosed scissors I had.  Censational Girl used the exacto knife.  They turned out pretty cool and can't wait to put them in the showcase tomorrow for the kiddos to see!

Three project supplies, black glitter, craft glue and wax paper

Sprinkle black glitter onto the glue and let dry.

Cut our excess wax paper and ta-da!! Glittery spider!

1 comments:

KBound

Those look great! I can not wait to see the picture of your showcase all "tricked" out! What a SPOOK-TACULAR idea!

Post a Comment