CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Patriotic Bulletin Board

Our school wide theme this year is United We Learn.  Red, white and blue colors permeate our hallways and classroom.  Here is a bulletin board that I use monthly to change out each of my students work I got colored red and blue scrapbooking paper and glued iridescent  stars at the bottom.  I cut 6 inch squares out of balsa wood and spray painted with chalkboard paint.  I used a white liquid pend to write each student's name on.  Then I glue gunned a clothespin to the back of their name and then glued a push pin to the clothespin.  Then voila -Star Spangled Work!







1 comments:

KBound

The kids love having their "own space" to display their BEST work!! I like how you tie everything in your classroom to the school wide theme each year.

Post a Comment